past day or two

 Still a lot of settling and things to get done with the trailer. Its hard to not get caught up in all those things, when there;s still bigger fish to fry. Its late, every day feels so full no matter what I do. i want to have a schedule, to level out, to get out of survival mode. We did laundry the old-fashioned way, throwing it all in a kiddie pool then hanging it up on Marlo's leash runner. He wasn't that happy about not being able to roam about the yard for a few days. But there's a huge field right across the street, so it should be fine.


We had chicken, biscuits, honey and broccoli for dinner. I met up with Takala to give them back a water bottle. I've been stressing about money a ton lately. I'm surrounded by good people right now. There's friends I haven't been as good about keeping in touch with lately , it's really hard with no privacy. It means the world when they reach out to me, especially this past month, I feel so lucky to have people who worry for me. My next website goal is to get the cinema up and running!!! Okay goodnight 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fagruary

Firstling