Fagruary

 I have been so gone. i've been in girlfriend land. I got another one, y'know. She's a beautiful blonde puppygirl, small and soft. Me and my cat gf have been going on mall dates with her, and holing up in our trailer to makeout and watch anime. I worry we are all shirking lots of responsibilities. I'll start school up again next month so I have till then to fool around! And it'll be really fun cause one of my girlfriends will also still be in classes. Both my girlfriends are sooooo cool, I could gush about them all day!!!!!!!!!! MQ is my cat gf, she's a Pisces. She's taller than me (hot) with really thick black hair that always gets in my face when we kiss!!! <3<3We have been dating for almost 2 years now. She's 23, makes badass low-brow outsider comic art, and wants to make movies (hot). Also she likes old cartoons and stuff, like TMNT and Extreme Dinosaurs. She is also really into pet care, so we have a ton of children... three snakes, three geckos, a frog, two beardies, a mouse, and her sphinx cat Nigel. Nigel has become like my dogs brother. They're partners in crime and love eachother a lot. Me and MQ do sooo many things together! We've been living together for most of dating, and have gone on so many awesome adventures. Last year for her bday we went to the aquarium. I wonder what we'll do this year? My dog GF is Seff, she's also 23, sag, and an artist. She's currently in school for some mega-smart computer IT networking security shit... so she hangs around the trailer and works on Python homework. She is also a potter, so when she comes over about 60% of the time she is covered in clay dust (hot).also she plays bass (hot) , its big black with a pink strap and we are currently working on a cover of Trees and Flowers by Strawberry Switchblade. . seffy reminds me of marceline a little cause of the bass and it drives me crazy. except shes BLONDE and her hair is so so long she always has it in braids which also drives me crazy. I get to wake up with both of my bitches on my arms, how sickeningly badass is that??? We went on a mall date and then a fancy dinner date with Seff's family this weekend. We all got a hoodie to share, its adventure time, super cool, one sleeve has the sword and the other has rainicorn. it smells like all of us and we take turns wearing it.. Also they both bought me a beautiful silver labradorite ring. i love rings ! Everyone i've ever loved has given me a ring that I treasure.


basically this was just me gushing about how i havent done anything for the whole month cause i've been busy being gay. okay till next time my wolflings ILYSM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

past day or two

Firstling